Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Update

Hello all, i did something mildly silly this weekend and ill thoughtout. I went out with my roommates and a bunch of law students. i know i know, i was anti football festivities on my last blog post but it had been a while since i had gotten drunk so it was about time that i did. Evening started off fine. there was a chick fight in the bar when i got there, over standing????wtf, and i drank some beer. things began to go down hill when my roomies decided we should go to a house party. drunky mcdrunkerton i am, i step in mud and loose my shoe....sadly didnt notice right away. i turned back and got it but i ruined my sock :( and now my favorite shoes are covered in mud :(. we get to the house party, some nice guy loans me a pair of socks, life is better. i decide to play tippy cup :( for once i didnt suck but needless to say i got way too drunk. I threw up a couple of times which is always embarrassing when its in someones house that you dont know.....i hate being that girl. but i was that girl :( alright after that i was ready to go, gathered my roommates and started walking home.......long walk home i believe we walked over a mile easily...and we got all confused around the post office so i think we actually walked around the building once or twice. im really not sure. i also got into a yelling match with one of my roommate.....im pretty sure it was about my ex boyfriend....i dont remember the details tho, i just remember being told to calm down more then once. finally made it home and passed out. actually my roommate ordered me to bed because i think i was still fighting with him. the next day was not good, there is sooo much homework to be done. i may be mia for the next couple of days. I have to read more digital barbarism and finish learnign xml....and i have to figure out how to find the census data for towns in iowa for 1900. any ideas? Simple searching is not getting me any results.
I made potatoe soup on sunday....i know huge nerd, especially considering i only did it because i just got done reading julia/julie projects blog, (for class) and she talks about potatoe soup. ive got much more to add, but i really need to run, ive got 120 pages to read before i sleep tonight :( -laters

No comments:

Post a Comment